Having a personal coach can help you achieve your goals faster and with more confidence. Through structure, guidance, motivation, and accountability, you can experience greater focus and traction for reaching your objectives with a personal coach. Best of all, this kind of relationship stretches and challenges you in a safe environment, with someone who is interested in your success, and who can help you see the bigger picture when things become cloudy.
Coaching with Leslie means letting her help you create a powerful plan, and then allowing her to hold you accountable as you carry out that plan.
What’s your objective?
With personal coaching, you’ll get one-on-one support through mindset training, bootcamp facilitator training, and/or profitable author training.
Imagine being in regular contact – through the ups and the downs – with someone who has nearly two decades of experience consciously applying the Rare Faith principles, and who is supportive, understanding, and non-judgmental of those who struggle to implement them.
Throughout the coaching relationship, Leslie works to bring out the best in you, and gently but firmly keeps you on track with your objectives, values, and purpose. Imagine how it will feel to have an experienced partner in your corner, cheerleading you through your progress, your setbacks, questions, and breakthroughs!
As you work with Leslie, you’ll find she has a special way of helping you discover for yourself the solutions that may otherwise elude you. Through 12 weekly telephone appointments, you’ll discover your answers are closer that you think, you’re stronger than you know, and sometimes the obstacle in your way isn’t what you think it is.
Let Leslie help you:
- Expand your thinking
- Unravel the confusion
- Face and overcome obstacles
- See truth in spite of appearances
- Get and stay laser focused for maximum results, and
- Get clarity, perspective, and awareness
How to Get Started:
- First, complete the online questionnaire (available below). If you are responding to a time-sensitive special, you may submit payment first and complete the questionnaire after, with a guarantee that the funds will be returned to you in full if you are not accepted into the coaching program.
- Within 2 business days, Leslie will contact you via email to tell you about current space availability in her coaching program (or date of anticipated openings). She will also give you her assessment of your responses, and whether or not she feels she would be a suitable fit for a coaching relationship.
- She may also have some follow-up questions for you, to which you can respond via email.
- If she determines you would be a good fit for her coaching program, and if there is an opening, you will then be invited to select your 12 appointment times (through her online scheduler) and pay the program fee.
Appointments are typically held Tuesdays and Thursdays between the hours of 10 am – 2 pm (Arizona time). Specific time slots are reserved on a first-come first-served basis. In extenuating circumstances, other times of the week may be arranged.
Personal Coaching with Leslie Householder is a 3-month commitment, and space is limited to 6 clients at a time. There is no fee to submit an application. If you’re approved for Personal Coaching with Leslie, your non-refundable investment will be $3000, and your program will commence with a weekly 45-minute phone call for 12 weeks. Completion of the Mindset Mastery program is required prior to coaching with Leslie, so the partnership can be most effective. Click here to learn more about the Mindset Mastery Program.