Having a personal coach can help you achieve your goals faster and with more confidence. Through structure, guidance, motivation, and accountability, you can experience greater focus and traction for reaching your objectives with a personal coach. Best of all, this kind of relationship stretches and challenges you in a safe environment, with someone who is interested in your success, and who can help you see the bigger picture when things become cloudy.
Coaching with Leslie means letting her help you create a powerful plan, and then allowing her to hold you accountable as you carry out that plan.
What’s your objective?
Imagine getting one-on-one support, being in regular contact through the ups and the downs with someone who has two decades of experience consciously applying the Rare Faith principles, and who is supportive, understanding, and non-judgmental of those who struggle to implement them.
Throughout the coaching relationship, Leslie works to bring out the best in you, and gently but firmly keeps you on track with your objectives, values, and purpose. Imagine how it will feel to have an experienced partner in your corner, cheerleading you through your progress, your setbacks, questions, and breakthroughs!
As you work with Leslie, you’ll find she has a special way of helping you discover for yourself the solutions that may otherwise elude you.
Through 24 weekly telephone appointments, you’ll discover your answers are closer that you think, you’re stronger than you know, and sometimes the obstacle in your way isn’t what you think it is.
Let Leslie help you:
- Expand your thinking
- Unravel the confusion
- Face and overcome obstacles
- See truth in spite of appearances
- Get and stay laser focused for maximum results, and
- Get clarity, perspective, and awareness
How to Get Started:
- First, complete the online questionnaire (available below).
- Within 2-4 business days, Leslie will give you an assessment of your responses, tell you whether or not she feels she would be a suitable fit for you in a coaching relationship, as well as current space information or date of anticipated openings.
- She may also have some follow-up questions for you, to which you can respond via email.
- If she determines you would be a good fit for her coaching program, and if there is an opening, you will then be invited to select your appointment times (through her online scheduler) and pay the program fee.
Appointments are typically held Tuesdays and Thursdays between the hours of 10 am – 2 pm (Arizona time). Time slots are reserved on a first-come first-served basis. In extenuating circumstances, other times of the week may be arranged.
Personal Coaching with Leslie Householder is a 6-month commitment, and space is limited to 10 clients per year.
Personal Coaching with Leslie is a non-refundable investment of $25,000. If your application is approved, your program will commence with weekly 45-minute phone calls for 24 weeks.